Hi guys, have you ever wanted to get some free data. Surely everyone does cos everyone likes free stuff even those that pretend thru don’t. Well, getting free data is not always easy especially when Mtn, Airtel, glo and the rest of them are not interested in giving anybody anything.
However, you’ll agree with me that there is always a way out in everything. I have managed to find this way out of lack of data into plentiful data!
Note: credits does not come to me.
In this thread, I will teach you as an Airtel user how to Get 4GB Data plan at a very cheap price of N1000 and at the same time get 5000 free credit On Airtel. It’s real and it’s working for anyone who has the mind to try it.
The trick works with a new sim card only.
Steps to get 4gb for 1k and extra 5000 worth of free Airtime on Airtel Network using this simple Trick
This free data is largely based on the fact that new Airtel Sims come with some bonus offers. So we will just key into what they have made available and enjoy as much as we like!
Below are the steps to start enjoying your own free 4gb on Airtel
1. Buy and Register a new Airtel sim
2. You are automatically migrated to the Welcome To Airtel plan because it’s the default plan for all Airtel new Sims! It’s also the tariff plan that will be giving us the free data.
3. But and Load N1000 Airtel Recharge Card on your sim using ussd code *555*Card Pin#
4. You will be credited with 1GB worth of data plus bonus airtime for Airtel to Airtel calls
5. Dial ussd code *556# to check data and bonus balance on Airtel network.
6. Now, subscribe to the Airtel 3gb plan for 1000 Naira with this code *431#
7. You will get an error message
Ignore this message, your N1000 would be deducted and you will be accredited with 3gb worth of Internet data
8. Dial *140# to check your data balance and see the free data that was given to you.
9. Now you have a total of 4gb for just 1k
Hope this little tutorial has been able to help you trick Airtel network and disperse the cheat else people may not see it and it won’t perform it’s duty well!